[Coco] IDE moving forward->>

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Oct 24 11:22:00 EDT 2003

At 11:18 PM 10/23/2003 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm in the process of learning.  Will someone using Portal-9 be able to
>create disks that can be used on a CoCo system?
>
>Jim

Yes, that's the idea, and it's done very easily.  Just click the radio
button next to the floppy disk format you prefer, and the program will
build to a virtual DSK, mount it in M.E.S.S. if you wish, and go straight
into the emulator so you can type DIR and see everything.  If it's a ROM
you built, it gets mounted as a ROM Pak and starts up right away.  The same
DSK and ROM images naturally can be "burned" to real floppies or EPROMs
that definately work on a real CoCo.