[Coco] CoCo games market survey

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Thu Nov 27 17:08:00 EST 2003

Nickolas Marentes wrote:
> Q1: Do you have a CoCo setup and running? If so, which models?

1 Coco II floppy only.  7 slot multipak, x-pad.  SuperIDE on order.

1 Coco III floppy only

Will have a a 4 slot multipak running on it soon, with an x-pad.
Superboard on order.

1 Coco II with Sound Analyzer pak, dedicated to Amateur Radio use.

> Q2: What do you mainly use your CoCo for?

Currently not much.

> Q3: What products would you like to see developed for your CoCo that you
> would be prepared to purchase? (List in order of preference)

I am more of a doer than a purchaser.

I am looking at writing programs to assist in interchanging COCO media
images or files with newer hardware.

Having a COCO based program that can write to PC 512 byte sector DD
media would be useful.

> Q4: What sort of games would you like to see developed for your CoCo? (In
> order of preference)

No personal interest.

> Q5: What is your favourite CoCo game of all time and why?

I liked ZAXXON, but do not think I have it.  Only played it at store demos.

I have had two color computer collections recently consolidated with my
own, and have not had time to determine what I have.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only