[Coco] Nick's Survey results

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Nov 27 05:44:00 EST 2003

At 11:24 PM 11/26/2003 -0600, you wrote:

In the near future... The CoCo will be FLASHable. Boisy and I have the
software and the hardware to do this implemented on the SuperIDE board. It
looks like you are FLASHing your motherboard's BIOS and it is on the CoCo! :)

That portion is working 100%. Have a slight timing problem in the CPLD that
I need to figure out yet.

Mark
Cloud-9