[Coco] Re: CUTS porting

Rodney V Hamilton Rodney_Hamilton at GBRonline.com
Thu Nov 27 04:46:00 EST 2003

In article <E1APHAX-0004Er-00 at swan.mail.pas.earthlink.net>, Dave Kelly said..

>Has anyone ported  the CUTS code over to C yet?
>Is there anything in linux  that will decode  the archives?

Sure.  C sources for CUTS are on maltedmedia's ftp site in the
coco/princeton_os9_files directory.  There are two versions:

cuts.shar	<-- for Linux, try this shell archive first.
		    I used it on a UNIX host a decade or so ago
		    with no problems (well, I don't remember any.)

cuts.portable	<-- this one says it's portable C source (ie it
		    worked on the author's vax host too) and was
		    translated from the Basic09 source.