[Coco] Nick's Survey results

Nickolas Marentes NickM at qm.qld.gov.au
Thu Nov 27 02:26:00 EST 2003

So it does! Well there you go. Maybe it needs to be promoted more?

The only thing I feel it needs is up-to-date info and links to other CoCo
developers. I would say that a monthly update is needed or at least a date
stamp showing when a certain news item was obtained/recieved. If people
don't read something new at least every month, they'll go stale and not come
back so frequently.

This is where we as CoCo users need to support Roger and keep him informed
of what we are doing. I admit to being a culprit of this.

For example, I should have told you that I have a new web site at
http://www.nickm.launch.net.au/ProjectArchive/index.html
that details ALL my projects starting from my TRS-80 Model 1 days.

I'll send you the updated banner.

Nick