[Coco] Re: little Survey

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Thu Nov 27 00:54:00 EST 2003

On 11/27/03, Roger Taylor wrote:

> Well, we apparently have a few female members here, which has been very
> rare in the past, and I am glad to see that the little group we thought
> was the only CoCo support group is actually larger than what we thought,
> and actually *does* include members of both sexes... something I knew but
> never could prove. :) Why, there's probably even a few Star Trek aliens
> among us as well.

There were some Scalosians but they dissappeared in the wink of an eye ;-)

--
"Don't give away the homeworld." - Babylon 5
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?