[Coco] Re: emulator questions

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 24 21:54:21 EST 2003

I've have not had any problems with null modem transmits. I bought a
standard null modem cable and also and adapter to connect the cable to
the ribbon type connectors the RS-232 pak uses. Ultimaterm (xmodem)
works nicely with Disk Basic and OSTerm (batch-ymodem) does the same for
OS-9. On the PC side (Windows) I use Hyperterminal Private Edition.