[Coco] Re: BAD LHA

Theodore A. Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Wed Nov 19 23:18:01 EST 2003

On 11/20/03, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:

> I have LHA for Linux and MSDOS both (that's where the incompatibilities
> with the (later, non-broken) MM/1 OSK version crop up), but I've never
> seen an AR for anything more recent than an MM/1 (no Linux, Unix, or
> MSDOS). Anyone who has such a beast is welcome to post it! --Mike K.

It isn't what folks are looking for, but ar is the name of a standard
Unix command generally used to produce statically linked libraries.

--
Floppy not responding, format Sysop instead?
Theodore (Alex) Evans            | alxevans at concentric.net
94-1071 Kepakepa St. Unit #C-1   | http://www.concentric.net/~alxevans
Waipahu, HI 96797                | ICQ 78089262
x                                | (808) 676-0123         2B v ~2B = ?