[Coco] OS9 Usergroup archive uploaded

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 11:18:00 EST 2003

On Sunday 16 November 2003 10:32, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Let me chime in here with the note that gtar (gnutar) is only
>> valid for versions based on 1.13-19 or higher.  Those on rtsi may
>> be even older.  Plain old 1.13 cannot recover its own files due to
>> breakage in the on tape indice!
>>
>> You can find 1.13-25 at ftp.alpha.org.  I've been using it here
>> for about 2 years.
>
>alpha.org seems to now be a religious site.

Mmm, maybe I miss-quoted, what with all the CRAFT going around.

Try ftp.alpha.gnu.org maybe, its their (gnu's) site for "testing"
stuffs although those of us in the amanda users group haven't figured
out why after all these years (at least 2, maybe even more) its still
being 'tested'...

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M