[Coco] Re: Three Diecom games currently bidding over $100

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Fri Nov 14 16:38:21 EST 2003

Believe me, I'm just as stunned - I'm the guy that's losing this auction.
I really wanted those games because I rarely see Diecom products come
around.  I just can't believe that there's someone else out there willing
to have bid that much on them.

BTW:  If you do have any Diecom games, I would indeed be interested. :-)