[Coco] [Color Computer] Way to fix dead tapes?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Nov 14 00:52:00 EST 2003

I used to have luck by either turning the tone all the way up, or sometimes
a file would load when the tone was down, but it DID matter in most
cases.  Ofcourse, I always used the cheap tapes.

I wonder if recording the tapes into a PC with lots of HD spac, at 48khz,
would let you edit the signal and export back out for another try.  If one
of the emulator loads the .wav file using CLOAD/CLOADM, etc. then that's
good, I guess.