[Coco] Re: MESS / VNC (was Gcc Cross compiler Win32 host - Progress.)

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Thu Nov 13 19:32:00 EST 2003

Nathan Woods wrote:
> John E. Malmberg writes:
>
>> I will have to do it a bit later.  When I just tried it, it caused
>> Windows 2000 to BSOD.
>
> Something must be very whacked out if you are BSODing.

This is the first time I saw a BSOD instead of a stack dump.

> Are you sure
> that your DirectX installation isn't bent out of shape?  You can
> investigate this with the dxdiag.exe that comes with Windows.

It will take a little while.  Windows Update is busy installing all the
patches that Microsoft has issued in the past month since I last
rebooted it.  Because this machine is behind a firewall it has not been
a high priority to get this done.

-John