[Coco] MM1 programmes

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Nov 13 03:40:00 EST 2003

OK, The name of the extended SCF for OSK was XSCF which was available
from ark systems but seems to now be available from  DTR Datentechnik
Reischke in Germany
 (http://home.t-online.de/home/dtr-kiel/). Apparently they carry all of
ark's old stuff. They also appear to carry CDF for the MM/1 from
hawksoft, I believe. Also they have OS9MAx, a program to read OS9 disks
on various Windows systems and VED (yes Bob van der Poel's great editor)!

I requested a price list, so when they drop it in my e-mail We can see
what they're charging for this stuff nowadays. Interestingly they listed
OS9Max as having a MacOS and linux version which could be interesting for
Mac/Linux people as long as the price isn't astronomical.

All that and  my brain didn't even blow a fuse...just a little smoke as
the old grey cells started to warm up from use!

Dean