[Coco] gcc-coco revisited

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 23:20:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/3/03 10:24:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dbree at duo-county.com writes:

> Yes, that's true.  I don't know how fast some of these systems are.  My
>  trouble is that I am in Linux all the time.  I rarely go into Winders,
>  where I have the Vavasour emulator.  My P-166 just can't handle mess
>  under Xwindows.  It's way slower than a Coco.

Uh-oh, my P-133  64M Linux box probably wouldn't be too great a MESS machine
either.  Well, I can stop thinking about downloading MESS for a while.  Though
a Windows version of MESS would go faster on my 433 MHz main machine (this
one).
Linux refuses to install on it.  --Mike K.