[Coco] Re: Drive speed incompatibilities

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Nov 12 00:42:00 EST 2003

That's great, Robert.  I never noticed that program of yours.  I used to
have colortac.bin that I used way back in the days of my old bulky
full-height monster that had the strobe rotor and speed adjustor.  It would
sometimes get offspeed.  It is true that a disk written at a bad speed
might be useless when read at the normal 300rpm.