[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project 11-10-2003

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Nov 12 00:36:00 EST 2003

Hahaha.  I didn't see this when I was typing that message.  Yes, I have a 3
yr. boy and a 6 yr. old girl who only mind when I threaten to
spank.  Trouble is-- they know I'm not quick to spank.  They do follow,
though, like a waddle of baby ducks, only they usually run ahead of me and
make my yell, "slow down!".