[Coco] Re: Gcc Cross compiler Win32 host - Progress.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Tue Nov 11 23:18:01 EST 2003

Tim S wrote:
> FYI:
>
> I have no idea if it will help but here's a URL
> http://www.gnu.org/software/m68hc11/m68hc11_gcc.html
> with gcc for 6811 and 6812 with minor changes to gcc to make it work.

I think it will be very helpful.

It is for an older gcc, I will look at what is in that processor for the
3.3.1 release.

I notice that it does support the double float type.

There is also some information that could be used to implement a direct
page attribute.

I have learned a lot from reading the documentation.

This link also gives a lot of good information about that port that
could be used as a template for doing the same for 6809/6309.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network