[Coco] Princeton OS9 files

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Nov 11 05:10:00 EST 2003

At 04:37 PM 11/11/2003 +1000, you wrote:

So does that mean you are saying we are all getting old? :)

I was a young pup in technical school when I got my first CoCo. I remember
to this day getting it. The desired to add new technology to this GREAT
computer is still there for me. I enjoy it as much today as I did then, if
not more. I understand the machine totally and can design to the hilt to it.

What I do miss is walking to the mailbox and looking for the Rainbow
magazine every month! :)

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9