[Coco] 6309 microproccessor project - 11-06-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Sat Nov 8 03:00:01 EST 2003

Yes Steve,

I think your right about that!  So, if you want to use 2 vhd's in the
emulator
and  have the new cc3io for the emulators mouse with the new clock module
that gets the date&time automatically when you boot up into nitros-9 then
go to my website at:

http://users.zoominternet.net/~johncollyer/m6309.htm

There you'll find the file COCOE.zip for download.
The COCOE.zip is 261KB in size and it contains:

COCO3X.EXE - new emulator with support for 2 vhd's
T_1.DSK          - boot disk side 0 with support built in.
T_2.DSK          - boot disk side 2 with support built in.
COCOE.VHD  - this is the 2'nd vhd and it must be named cocoe.vhd

The cocoe.vhd contains the newest gshell 2.6 in the CMDS directory
and everything you need for it in the SYS directory.

Thanks Steve.

John Collyer