[Coco] AnaDisk availability - NOT

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Thu Nov 6 16:00:02 EST 2003

Is shareware version 2.07 the most recent version available to us mortals?
I think this version was released over 15 years ago.  I checked both a
Russian and a UK site.  The UK site was the same version, but the Russian
site had a much newer date, but might actually be the same program.  I
haven't run any of them yet.

-- Steve --