[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project: 11-05-2003

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 6 06:50:00 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Taylor" <rtaylor at bayou.com>
To: <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] 6309 microprocessor project: 11-05-2003

> Please explain again what the end program will look like and what it will
> be capable of.  I've always *loved* the graphical appearance of David
> Keil's emulators but the accuracy of the M.E.S.S. CoCo modes.  Being able
> to use the mouse to manuever CoCo hardware/disks/peripherals has always
> been on my wishlist.  :)

I don't know what it'll look like.  I am no where near the visual portion of
this
program yet.  I am working from the ground up.  I mean, first I'm getting
the
hard stuff working and not the menus and such.  I'm just posting my progress
to the list because it helps me.  When I can tell someone else what I'm
doing
and there are interested other parties then I feel like I can and should
continue
otherwise I might just stop.  I don't want to be in competition with MESS or
Keil's emulator or any emulator.