[Coco] deceased CoCo user

David dbree at duo-county.com
Wed Nov 5 22:20:01 EST 2003

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 04:18:05PM -0600, Roger Taylor wrote:
> I knew this would get your attention... a visitor of CoCo3.com is seeking
> information apparently on the CFDM issues that her deceased father left
> behind.  I have edited her reply address.  Would someone please help her
> out?
>
> The only info on CFDM I can find at this second is Jeff's conversion
> at:
> http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/cfdm.html

Roger, is the correct address one in which the asterisk is changed to an
at?

If there is no one on this list that can assist, I can get hold of Rick
Cooper.  He lives about 30 miles away.  I don't know his email address
but I can contact him one way or another.  I assume all she needs is
instructions on how to access the magazine?  I knew once.  I think
theres a program that lets you view the stuff.  Dunno if the program is
on every disk or if you need another.