[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: From virtual disk to real disk

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 5 09:00:01 EST 2003

>From this web site, it appears that AnaDisk distribution is severely
restricted, available only to law enforcement agencies and certain large
companies that have a documented need for it.  This would be ideal to
backup some of my copy protected original Coco disks that will probably die
of bit-rot sometime soon.  (Marty's Nightmare is one example of a protected
Coco disk I don't want to have die.)  I still have in mothballs Central
Point's COPYIIPC and their hardware board that I used at least a hundred
years ago to back up some PC and Coco software, but that system had its
limits.

Does anyone know if AnaDisk is available, and how it compares to COPYIIPC
and hardware board for ability to make legal copies of original software?

Thanks!

-- Steve --