[Coco] Completely OT and I apoligize

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 22:50:00 EST 2003

On Monday 03 November 2003 07:11 pm, you wrote:

> Guess that makes two SCAdians on the CoCo list at least then!  :)  Well
> met!
>
> Dean
> aka Lord Maredudd Conner, Marchers Keep, Midrealm

Well met and Gods Day to you my Lord.

I am nay a SCAdian. Although I  know of that fine group.
Both  my daughters were members about 20 years ago.
I have a youngest  who follows the renaissance faire  circut for a living
with her husband of 10 years.

I know not where the Marchers Keep of the Midrealm is located. Wouldst thou
be so kind as to enlighten this humble soul?

Are you perhaps a member of the Pub  at http://atthefaire.com

Edlow O'Cealleigh - B'Owen