[Coco] M.E.S.S. other 6809-based systems?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Nov 3 01:16:00 EST 2003

At 09:30 AM 10/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>CP-400 from Prologica. (Brazil) was a coco-clone with a 6809...

I noticed the Vectrex 6809 game units are emulated in M.E.S.S.  If I knew
that these ROMs are simply dure data of 4k, 8k, 16k, etc. then CCASM
generates those even without my IDE.  With the IDE, the ROMs can be
automatically mounted into the emulated Vectrex, hopefully, and somebody
can have some real fun if they know how those machines work.  Burning the
ROM image to an EPROM or other memory chip that's compatible with the
Vextrex cartridge slot would allow you to develop Vectrex game packs, I
suppose.  I won't know until it is tried.

Are we seeing any possibilities here?  :)