[Coco] Banking ROMS (was-6309 microprocessor project: 11-01-2003)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 22:34:06 EST 2003

In a message dated 11/1/03 3:40:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
6809er at etechwds.com writes:

> "This is why we need to kill off the Color Computer, just look how much
>  better the PC version is over the Color Computer version!"
>
>  One the COCO guys steps up and said "Sorry, But that's the Color Computer
>  you are pointing to."

Great story, Steve!  Unforch, knowing how business suits think, this probably
gave even *more* impetus to kill of the Coco back at Tandy Towers :-(

Remember when I got you to come speak at a Glenside Coco Fest out west of
Chicago?  Anyway, welcome back to the (spam-free) world of Coco.
--Mike Knudsen