[Coco] The online Telenet CoCo BBS now has a domain name!

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Fri Nov 28 16:10:04 EST 2003

For those that have logged into my CoCo BBS online and have a hard time
remembering the  IP address, which a lot of us do (most of the time I can't
remember the IP address to my web server), the online CoCo BBS (The CoCo
Connection) now has a domain name.  It is cocobbs.staticcling.org

Just put that address into your telnet program and you are logged into the
BBS.  For PC users, I would recommend the latest version of Hyperterminal
found at http://www.hilgraeve.com/htpe/htpe63.exe
The stock telnet program with comes with windows just doesn't cut it.

Enjoy!

-Chris