[Coco] New game for CoCo3

Nickolas Marentes NickM at qm.qld.gov.au
Thu Nov 27 21:20:00 EST 2003

The resposes to the survey have been coming in stronger now. I hadn't
realized that it was Thanksgiving weekend over there.

It was good to see that there are people still interested in games for the
CoCo but it is clear that for most people, the CoCo is more there for
nostalgia and personal programming interests.

It's great to see many "new users" on the list. This is a trend that should
be promoted.

I would like to program a game for the CoCo but the game I do would have to
be simple and not take up too much of my time. I don't have too much free
time but as a sideline project just to keep me "CoCo'ing", it's the best
thing I can do.

I won't be expecting any sales and will look at the shareware idea.

So I guess for me is the big question of what to write. I'm a fan of old
80's arcade type games so I guess it would make sense that I pick something
that I would enjoy doing.

Anyone got any favourites? Frogger? Galaxian? Defender?

Nickolas Marentes