[Coco] OT (somewhat) - email in Mozilla or Netscape

ostro011 ostro011 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 17 14:22:00 EST 2003

 I thought I would ask this group before I looked elsewhere, but I need to
know how to add or merge Netscape mail.  I have a new computer running
Netscape 7.1 and want to take the e-mail messages I have saved in various
folders from two older computers and transfer/merge them to the new
computer so they can be referenced for future use.  I'm sure there is a
much easier way than to e-mail the old messages to myself at the new
computer, God forbid.  I have a lot of old Coco correspondence from years
ago I don't want to lose.  Any ideas?

Thanks!

-- Steve --