[Coco] Now I can breathe a little...

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Tue Nov 11 09:36:00 EST 2003

Hi all,

After only five weeks, we passed our 1000th message this morning on the new
list (congrats John Collyer!) -- supplemented by 637 various admin, setup,
and tech emails -- and things are looking pretty smooth from here.

A couple of spammers have tried to post, but have been auto-rejected. A few
of our regulars have more than one email address. If you're subscribed and
receive a 'waiting for moderation' response, note that I'll forward it to
the list when I see it. In the meantime, you should subscribe any alternate
addresses you might be posting from, and turn off receiving mail in the web
interface.

Thanks to all for helping to get this going, and for keeping the community
alive & well.

Signing off for the next few days, because I have to practice for
Saturday's performance,
Dennis