[Coco] Which is worse??

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 16:59:54 EST 2003

On Wednesday 31 December 2003 02:30 pm, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:

> As far as reading "ALL" the stuff, that may be my problem.
>  I'm interested in all the technical articles on the CoCo,
> that I am spending more time going through them, that I
> don't have time to apply the stuff.  That's my problem and
> nobody elses.
>
> That is why I would like to see us all work on a FAQ for
> the CoCo, one that is up to date that is.

Aside from Wikipedia (which I've barely looked at but seems
fascinating), the single best system FAQ documents I've ever seen (in
terms of organization and such) is the one for the AT&T Unix PC
(another fine Motorola-based system, in this case the 68010).  Posted
monthly or so on comp.sys.3b1 which is probably oftener than needed
nowadays.  It might be a good model for a Coco 1/2/3 FAQ.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

On Valentine's Day, millions of men give millions of women flowers,
cards and candy as a heartfelt expression of the emotion that also
motivates men to observe anniversaries and birthdays: fear.
						-- Dave Barry