[Coco] Republishing Magazines

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 30 21:32:18 EST 2003

I just picked up a set of DVDs at my local drugstore chain - 50
movies on 12 DVDs for $20. This includes several silent classics,
BUT! the silents have a sound track which consists of playing music
from a CD? with no relation to the action on screen. I emailed a
complaint to the company but got no reply. I thought this stupid
policy went out with cheap silents on VHS but apparently not. People
who do this should be flogged in public with a maggoty cat.

Neil