[Coco] Interesting FPGA C64 site

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 19:00:59 EST 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 05:46 pm, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> Yep
>
> at current exchange rates it starts at  $334.39
>
> james
>
> On 28 Dec 2003 at 14:25, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
> > Maybe they could build a board for the 6X09?
> >
> > http://c64upgra.de/c-one/

That's less than a 4k RAM 8k BASIC Color Computer (1) cost back when I
started playing with them.  And there's been some USbuck inflation
since then.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_