[Coco] Louisiana

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Dec 30 00:13:42 EST 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 22:58, Neil Morrison wrote:
> [...]
[...]
>Aussie beef could be used to replace the heat shield tiles on the
>space shuttle. It's tougher than cement.
>
>Neil (ex Kiwi)

Yes, I've heard that too, but like useing cement, wouldn't that blow
the weight budget?

Its already blown so bad they cannot do a polar orbit since the
repairs required from the first blowup.  Those throw away boosters
gained too much weight with the new seals.  Yes folks, its that
critical.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M