[Coco] Republishing Magazines

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Dec 29 20:35:11 EST 2003

That isn't ROT-13 - it's English with the spacing screwed up.

But it is not human language and that was then and in part the issue
because I think I made the point by rotating letters one position
around the spaces in order to show how unnatural it was when even a
simple change was initiated much less a significant bit rotation.

NM