[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 14:20:35 EST 2003

Hello jimcox at miba51.com

Yikes Jim, calm down, I am not trying to inflame this any further, but you
made your point. I am trying to make sure that I'm responding to the
correct person and I'm trying not to send a separate private message so
that you or any other are receiving multiple copies. Again I seem to be the
one who started this snowball and I apaolgize.