[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 14:10:31 EST 2003

Hello Roger

On 12/29/03, Roger Taylor wrote:
> At 10:18 AM 12/29/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>> 2nd admendment
>>
>> right to bear arms.
>
> I think Gene is from the South, as I am. Most of the South shares the same
> opinion about this. I'm just not sure he meant to directly relate a
> physical gun to the way PayPal and ebay have become one company. :)

I wondered about that too, but after thinking about it for awhile, I decided
to continue using it because it's is the most widely use medium and I
haven't heard or experienced any effort on their part to limit my use of
their facilities. If they begin to get too greedy, all they'll do is open
the door for competitors to step in. I think they are smart enough to
realize that too. BTW how's your CoCo doing? 8-)))

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard