[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Dec 29 14:17:07 EST 2003

At 01:00 AM 12/29/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>Hello jimcox at miba51.com
>
>Other than their "anti 2nd admendment" issue, (and I gotta tell ya that I'll
>have to check to see wha the 2nd admendment says) what are the problems
>with PayPal? I use it all the time and it has saved (or atleast seemed to
>saved) me alot of heart burn when transacting via the net.

Another good thing about PayPal/ebay is that there has been no option,
ever, to download your transaction history in MS Money format.  You can
choose Quicken and other formats.  This tells me that they want nothing to
do with "merging" with Microsoft, as so many other companies have done in
order to survive.  MS Money can use one of the PayPal download formats, but
it's not labeled as compatible, and nothing is mentioned about
support.  Now, as soon as I see PayPal offering support or forcing support
for a MS product, I'll know something is wrong.  :)   It is apparent that
MS has tried to become part of this wonderful PayPal/ebay system on
the'count of nothing at all is mentioned about MS.   You have to appreciate
this.

Also, I really don't understand why some people rebel against growing
businesses that are making it easy for us to do things that used to be just
for the "big guys".  Now anybody can beam a few bucks to anybody else,
instantly.  It's either that, or you can go stand in the Western Union line
at your local grocery store. :)