[Coco] Fwd: Need mailing address.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 23:38:13 EST 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 22:24, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>WOW!  That was a fast reply! :)  Here's the snail-mail
>address for Wikipedia donations.
>
>   --- the forwarded message follows ---

Duely printed, and the next time I'm online paying bills, I'll send a
small check along.

I had in mind 50 bucks.  Even though I'm retired, I feel like this is
one of the more worthwhile projects on the internet, sort of a free
encyclopedia on a very eclectic range of subjects.  If you haven't
checked it out, (and I haven't in probably 6 months, shame on me,)
then I think you'll be surprised.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M