[Coco] gray hair syndrome

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Dec 28 23:17:10 EST 2003

Roger

You mentioned that your old as dirt 98SE does not have any problems. I have a
question about it. Have you done any of the updates to it? With all the MS security
updates there may have been a dll that chaged or something?

You are fighting maybe that or the differences in display chips and their associated
drivers.

just was wondering?

james