[Coco] Wikipedia in trouble

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 21:42:28 EST 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 21:22, jimcox at miba51.com wrote:
>It looks like Wikipedia is in dire need of a new server
>and needs some donation.  If you are interested in
>helping, here's the link from Slashdot.
>
>http://www.wikimedia.org/letter.html

Interesting, and a worthwhile project that should be continued.

Unforch, the only link I could see was thru paypal, an since paypal is
now part of eBay, and extremely anti 2nd amendment, I will not use
their service.

And, although the text did mention a mailing address, the address
itself was not given.  Does anyone else have it?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M