[Coco] Re: Republishing Magazines

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 14:51:00 EST 2003

Hello Dennis

On 12/28/03, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 03:55 PM 12/28/03 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Sunday 28 December 2003 13:36, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>>
>>> Buti ti sn oth umanl anguagea ndt hatw ast hena ndi np artt hei
>>> ssueb ecauseit hinkim adet hep ointb yrotatingl etterso nep
>>> ositiona roundt hes pacesi nordert os howh owu nnaturali twasw hene
>>> venas implec hangew asi nitiatedm uchl essas ignificantb itr
>>> otation. :)
>>
>> Chuckle... You got me.
>>
>> I thought that would be a piece of cake, but not one of the linux
>> editors I pasted that into can rot-13 it back to its original.  Not
>> even emacs, which I've heard is a prety good operating system by
>> itself.
>
> You must be kidding me about not decoding it into human readable format?
> Or should I say...
> Youm ustb ek iddingm ea boutn otd ecodingi ti ntoh umanr eadablef ormat?

That was really cool. What scared me was after I figured what it was, I was
able to read it almost with out a hiccup. And I'm the one who needs four
different focal lenght lenses to get along any more 8-/.

Regards
--
Cruisen       0000                                        _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard