[Coco] Republishing Magazines

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 15:55:18 EST 2003

On Sunday 28 December 2003 13:36, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

>Buti ti sn oth umanl anguagea ndt hatw ast hena ndi np artt hei
> ssueb ecauseit hinkim adet hep ointb yrotatingl etterso nep
> ositiona roundt hes pacesi nordert os howh owu nnaturali twasw hene
> venas implec hangew asi nitiatedm uchl essas ignificantb itr
> otation. :)

Chuckle... You got me.

I thought that would be a piece of cake, but not one of the linux
editors I pasted that into can rot-13 it back to its original.  Not
even emacs, which I've heard is a prety good operating system by
itself.  Now if I was on my old amiga, running ced, its available in
one of its pulldowns.  Hilite, pulldown, click, restored.  Gee I miss
the editor.

Intrigueing that its apparently treated so trivially that its falling
into disuse.  Maybe it will have a revival?

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M