[Coco] Where are the separate bootfiles?

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sat Dec 27 08:59:18 EST 2003

At 04:59 AM 12/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:

All,

Even though Gene has provided a utility, IMHO it is not needed. The disk
script builds the kernel track on one line from the script file in the
distribution. Why have multiple copies of the same file if you use the
utility? Extract what is already on the disk images? Don't make it harder
than it is. One line, can't get much easier than that. Get use to the
scripts and the format of the distribution. They are REALLY easy once you
break yourself of all the bad habits of days past.

Mark
Cloud-9