[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] mess coco3 rom problem

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Fri Dec 26 22:46:27 EST 2003

At 02:47 AM 12/27/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>I finally am getting around to trying the mess coco3 emulation. What
>a suprize it won't work for me. It doesn't like my coco3 roms. I
>remember when I first got Jeff V.'s emulator it didn't like the copy
>I made from my coco roms. I got a patched copy from someone and then
>the emulator worked. Needless to say... I didn't save the rom images
>that didn't work :(  Is there a patch for the rom images I have. I
>guess I could try my hand at copying the roms again (I must have
>that rom copying program the the closet somewhere!)
>
>Roger Hallman

http://www.geocities.com/messroms

:)

Download coco3h.zip and place it in your M.E.S.S. BIOS folder.  It can stay
zipped, or you might even unzip it to a folder of it's own named "coco3h"
and it will still work.

And, there's about 5 or 6 other "coco" zip files that emulate various other
models of the CoCo

Jeff's odd ROM file format is not compatible with M.E.S.S.

Roger Taylor

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/CFFolB/TM