[Coco] Where are the separate bootfiles?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 26 21:48:37 EST 2003

Paul T. Barton wrote:

> Boisy (or whomever),
>
> I'm looking to fine the bootfiles (track-34)
> on the www.nitros9.org site. How do
> I find those separate files? (path?)
> Specifically, I want "Kernel".
>
> Thanks,
> Paul

> http://photos.yahoo.com/

Paul,

The modules that make up the kernel are scattered but go to browse the
CVS 6809L2/modules/krnl and you will see most of os9p1 and os9p2 now
called kernelp1 and kernelp2.

To find what goes into a boot track, pick your version 6809L1 or L2,
6309L2 or L3, go to the bootfiles sub-directory and look at the
makefile. The bootlist files are also worth looking at.

The boot track will be rel, boot, and kernelp1 (aka os9p1).