[Coco] Request for books and information:

Merv Curley mervc at eol.ca
Fri Dec 26 15:16:17 EST 2003

On December 16, 2003 12:44 pm, FirebrandX wrote:

> 2. Can anyone comment about the mythical book I asked about before
> called "Assembly Language on the Color Computer 3"? I could not find a
> single site that mentions this book, other than a faq that does not list
> a publishing date.

I have Bardens book that he wrote for the Coco and published for  Radio
Shack, no publishing date.  But it is not specific to the Coco3 and now
seems to be more as an intro to the 6809.   I do not recall one for the
Coco3 else it would probably be in my little library.

I also have his book for the Model 1 [ Z80 ].

The Inman's  wrote 'Assembly Language Graphics for the TRS-80 Color
Computer'  and published by Reston ( a Div. of Prentice Hall ) in 1983.
They also wrote for Rainbow mag.

I also have 2 books for the Coco  from Blacksburg dealing with the Coco
Interfacing.  Any assembly language routines there are incorporated in
Basic programs as data statements.

Barden did write a column for Rainbow,  I recall spending some time with a
column he did on making a font.  There was probably others of his which I
played with but at the moment skip my mind. He used Edtasm since he wrote
for Radio Shack.

Cheers

--
Merv Curley

Scarborough,  Ont

Libranet Linux  2.8   KDE 3.1.4   KMail 1.5.4