[Coco] Tandy Tape Recorder

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 06:24:59 EST 2003

On Thursday 18 December 2003 01:02 am, Perry M Dueck wrote:

> By the way, if anyone has a working battleship grey CCR-81 and would
> like to sell it, I'd be interested in buying it for my battleship
> grey CoCo 1.

That's "Mercedes Silver", not "Battleship Gray".

I'll stick with my anthracite coal black CTR-40A, does the job fine with
the Cocos and the (Mercedes Silver) TRS-80 (not yet renamed Model One
since the Model 2 didn't appear until 1979) it came with.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_