[Coco] Sock Master Demos

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 10:44:51 EST 2003

Robert,

Yes, those particular disks are 40 tracks, I believe.  I used IMGTOOL to PUT
the files in question onto a variety of disk types, just to see if that was the
problem.  I've used 35 track, single and double, and 40 track, single and
double.  The .BAS loaders are the problem (and this is dealt with in the
latest MESS (using the Hitachi6309 coco3.rom and related disk11.rom).  For a
test, I just now PUT, LOADMed and EXECed BOINK.BIN and DEMO1.BIN from both a
single sided 40 track disk and a double sided 40 track disk.

Sincerely,
David