[Coco] Re: Louisiana

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 23 23:18:03 EST 2003

Hello Neil

Ahhh, I missed the point then. Well I'm sure that there is a real authentic
Chinese, Mexican and yes even an Australian restaurant somewhere in a
remote obscure part of the US of A. <I hope> ;-)

> Umm, I think that was the point I was trying to make. Chop suey et al
> were an anglicized version of Chinese food. But we also have the real
> thing here with the big round family tables and green tea etc.
>
> NM

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard